Summer is GREAT, but sometimes hot coffee in scorching days seem... impossible.
Let's talk about brewing great cold brew coffee.
Cold Brew - coffee brewed with cold water instead of hot water. Brewed with reverse osmosis method throughout 12~16 hours.
It is smoother, stronger, and more flavorful.
To brew a delicious cold brew, you would need:
- 1 oz coarsely ground coffee
- 10 oz cold ~ room temperature water
- French press
- 1 teaspoon of raw brown sugar
- Put the ground coffee in the french press
- Pour water over the ground coffee, stir for even extraction
- Add the brown sugar
- Cover the mixture and leave it in room temperature for 12~16 hours
- Dilute if too strong, otherwise ENJOY!
We recommend David's Blend for bold coffee flavor
and Jane's Blend for smooth fruity flavor.
Now you can enjoy the summer to its FULLEST!
- Wing Beans Team -